Mantus M2 dynamic anchor
202,80 € – 553,31 €
Galvanised steel boat anchor, plough type.
The Mantus M2 anchor is designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unprecedented holding power. The Mantus anchor always sets first time.
EASY TO STORE
Whether you're cruising long distances or day cruising. The Mantus anchor disassembles for easy storage, so you can store one or two as spares without taking up the necessary space on the boat. The construction is made with a single screw for easy disassembly and storage.
- Formed from high quality steel plate and high end precision casting.
- ASTM certified bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the bolt used in the assembly is load bearing, only a fraction of the load is transmitted to the bolt.
- Stainless Steel anchors feature a 2205 Duplex shank and 316L stainless steel fluke. The surface is hardened by shot-peening and then electro-polished to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
- In the carbon steel version every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent).
- Nose of the anchor is reinforced to guarantee a lifetime longevity.
|lbs / kg||
8 lbs-5,2 kg, 13 lbs-7,2 kg, 17 lbs-9,3 kg, 25 lbs-11,3 kg, 35 lbs- 18,2 kg