Mantus dynamic fixing anchor M1
202,80 € – 453,44 €
Galvanised steel boat anchor, plough type.
SETS LIKE NO OTHER
The Mantus anchor has been designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unrivalled holding power. In tests, our anchors set faster and deeper than any other anchor tested, including Rocna, Manson Supreme, Bulwagga, Fortress, Bruce, CQR and Danforth anchors.
EASY TO STORE
The Mantus anchor line simply has the best boat anchors available. Whether you are long range cruising, racing or day sailing. The Mantus disassembles for easy storage, so you can keep one or two as spares without taking up the necessary space on the boat.
- Manufactured from high quality sheet steel. Contains no castings.
- The tiller and tiller boot are welded at the top and bottom.
- Tiller and roll bar are bolted to the fin.
- The ASTM-certified steel bolts are oversized by a wide margin to ensure safety.
- Although the shank is attached to the fin with 4 bolts, a single bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor.
- The stainless steel anchors have a 2205 duplex shank and a 316L stainless steel fin. The surface is hardened by shot blasting and then electropolished to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
- In the carbon steel version, all parts of the anchoring system are hot-dip galvanised to protect against corrosion. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 steel and the fins are mild steel equivalent to A36).
- The nose of the sharpened head is precision machined to achieve the perfect chisel shape for maximum penetrating power.
|lbs / kg||
8 lbs-5,2 kg, 13 lbs-7,2 kg, 17 lbs-9,3 kg, 25 lbs-11,3 kg, 35 lbs- 18,2 kg