WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer by the software/program used to browse the Internet. These files are essential for the provision of Web services. They are used to store information about: browsing patterns, preferences in the configuration of web applications, statistics of visits and social networks among others. They can also be used to identify the user.
You can change your cookie preferences in Set up Cookies
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who manages them:
- Own: These are the cookies managed by the owner of the Web..
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are managed by a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the Web.
According to the time that they are active:
- Session cookies: They only work while the user is browsing the Web.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer for a defined period and are accessible during this period.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Functional Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Location cookies: These are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to provide the appropriate information depending on the country in which it is located.
- Advertising cookies: These are used to manage the advertising spaces available on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
LIST OF COOKIES USED::
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necesarias||Own||1 year||Used to control acceptance of required cookies.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analyticas||Own||1 year||Used to control acceptance of required cookies.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-funcional||Own||1 year||Used to control acceptance of required cookies.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-publicitarias||Own||1 year||Used to control acceptance of required cookies.|
|pll_language||Own||1 day||Used to store the preferences of language.|
COOKIES NOT REQUIRED:
|COOKIE||TYPE||OWNERSHIP||DURATION||DESCRIPTION||_ga||analytics||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and track site usage for site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_MZ1MNRRLJJ||analytics||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report of how the website works. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they come and the pages are anonymous|
|IDE||advertising||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisements before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them based on the user profile.|
|NID||advertising||5 months||This cookie is used to store information as the preferred language when displaying search results and allows you to personalize how ads are displayed to users.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||functionality||Youtube||5 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track views of YouTube videos embedded in a website.|
|YSC||functionality||Youtube||5 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track views of YouTube videos embedded in a website.|
|DV||functionality||1 day||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous browsing information.|
|1P_JAR||functionality||1 month||Google cookie. Used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.|
|CONSENT||functionality||20 years||Cookie used by google to store the user’s cookie consent status.|
|CONSENT||functionality||Youtube||20 years||Cookie used by google to store the user’s cookie consent status.|
|OGP,OGPC||advertising||2 months||These cookies are used to offer ads that are most relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of your ad campaign. They are usually placed on advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. Remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Very often, segmentation or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the site provided by the other organization.|
¿HOW TO MANAGE ‘COOKIES’ IN THE BROWSER?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the ‘cookies’ installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your device: